Give us feedback
At Juni, we live and breathe for our customers, and while we will always strive for you to have a breathtaking experience with us, we appreciate that sometimes we don’t get everything right the first time around. If you would like to give us feedback, you can write to us at email@example.com. Just make sure to include your name and the name of your company.
Raise a complaint
We take all complaints very seriously and see them as an opportunity to put things right with you and improve our services. We will always strive to make your life as a digital entrepreneur easy and enjoyable.
In case you feel disappointed with our service and want to make a complaint, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org (email), via chat at Juni, or send us a letter to the following address:
411 36 Gothenburg, Sweden.
When filing a complaint, remember to include:
- your full name, email, and the name of your company,
- details of the issue that arose, including screenshots if possible.
What happens next?
Juni will make sure:
- to acknowledge via email that we received your complaint within 2 business days so you know that we are working on a suitable solution.
- to investigate your case properly referring to our Terms & Conditions, and
- send you a final response letter within 15 business days, unless we require more time. In that case, we will inform you about the reasons of the delay and provide a final response letter no later than 35 business days of Juni receiving your complaint.
For UK based/registered customers:
If you are not satisfied with our resolution, or we failed to provide a final response within 35 business days, you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent third party review of your case. Just remember to do so within six months of receiving our final response.
For further information, you can contact the FOS as follows:
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: +44 0800 023 4567
For EEA based/registered companies:
You have the right to contact the Bank of Lithuania within one year of the date we sent you or should have sent you our final response. Please note that the Bank of Lithuania will only act as an out of court dispute resolution authority if you first [raised a formal complaint with Juni] complained to Juni within three months from the day that you found out or [reasonably should have] should have found out about the alleged violation of your rights or legitimate interests arising from having contracted with us.
For more information please refer to the following contacts:
Address: Gedimino pr. 6, LT-01103 Vilnius (correspondence) Totorių g. 4, LT-01121 Vilnius
Toll-free information line: +370 800 50 500