Cluttered desktops. Too many tabs open. The struggle of manually managing multiple Shopify stores at the same time is real. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a better way?
Enter our new Shopify integration. With it, you can get a centralised financial overview of all your Shopify stores with real-time data and new insights – all on your Juni dashboard.
Make messy tabs a thing of the past
Save time with a centralised financial overview of all your Shopify stores. Thanks to our Shopify integration, the days of manually pulling financials from all your ecommerce stores are over.
All the data you need, in one place
Get an eagle eye view of over 12 performance data points and key metrics. Effortlessly manage real-time Shopify data and insights – all from one smart dashboard.
Better decision making, at scale
Data is gold. But only when you know what to do with it. With the Shopify integration you can visualise your store data in new ways for better decision making.
Integrate with just a few clicks
Here are the steps to enable the Shopify integration:
- Log in to Juni on app.juni.co
- Click on “Integrations” in the left-hand menu
- You will see a list of all your current integrations
- To add an integration click on “+ Add integration”
- In the search bar simply type “Shopify”
- You should now be able to connect by using your Shopify credentials
- Once connected, you will find Shopify analytics under "Analytics"